Hey again, here something pretty cool: a new cessna 172 with glider attachment . Be sure to drop feedback down in the comments if you have any. Hope you will like it.
you'll need to download this amazing sound package by Aquaphobic for the 172 to sound properly:
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is an American four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. First flown in 1955, more 172s have been built than any other aircraft. It was developed from the 1948 Cessna 170, using tricycle undercarriage, rather than a tail-dragger configuration.
Measured by its longevity and popularity, the Cessna 172 is the most successful aircraft in history. Cessna delivered the first production model in 1956, and as of 2015, the company and its partners had built more than 44,000 units. The aircraft remains in production today.
- slideable seats (try removing these doors in a trainer)
- Working rudder pedals
- Equiped with an mod menu that allows you to simulate
control survace failures and remove wheel covers
- glider attachment
By installing the use of this script by Eddlm: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/winch-for-all-vehicles
you can attach the glider behind the cessna
The Models will come with these liveries:
ASW 15 (glider)
- ANA pokemon special
Feel free to upload liveries for the mods, just mention the this mod's link
Credits and special thanks to:
- FoxUnitOne, for teaching me how to mod and teaching me
the base features
- SkylineGTRFreak, for letting me use some parts off his mods
- Kiryu, for making the cool screenshots
- Aquaphobic for his work on the handlings, and the
- Edllm for his work on the handlings bases
- reckunov for thinking aboutre which script would be best to use