It's a flatbed - simple as. But don't think of it as "just" a flatbed, think of it as a blank slate. Turn it into a landing pad for a base-jumping team, a helipad for a mobile black op, or, hear us out - just haul some shit around. What an extravagant concept, right? Get to work..
Do not modify or re-upload this modification without authors' permissions. Do not exploit the contents of this modification for commercial, financial or personal gain. This modification is intended for singleplayer use, but feel free to add these assets to FiveM and RageMP at your own risk as long as permissions are requested and full credits are given. We do not do FiveM or RageMP technical support.
This is a Mule with a flatbed model which was converted from SCS Software's American Truck Simulator. The truck also comes with new wheels, a rear windshield in the rear part of the cab, new rear lights, and four extras that may spawn interchangeably in the back.
- Rockstar Games - Vehicle models
- SCS Software - Flatbed model
- TheF3nt0n - Model editing
- Bondergomme - Rear window modelling
- Monkeypolice118 - Wheels and bug fixes
- Eddlm - Handling
- ukeyS - Screenshots
- MyCrystals! - Description
- 1.0 - Initial release
- 2.0 - Added a crane extra
- 2.1 - Fixed the bed position and added glass shards
- 2.2 - Changed the model name
- 2.2 - Fixed the crashing bug
- 2.3 - A few bug fixes
- 2.4 - Added a custom entry name, changed the model name and replaced the wheels and a few more bug fixes
- 3.0 - Remade the whole vehicle, now it has the flatbed model from American Truck Simulator, with a few new extras as well, added new wheels and the cab has been modified to include a window in the back, however due to the significant change to the truck, the old extras have been removed
- 3.1 - Bug fixes related to the extra cols and added shards for the rear windshield