It's a flatbed - simple as. But don't think of it as "just" a flatbed, think of it as a blank slate. Turn it into a landing pad for a base-jumping team, a helipad for a mobile black op, or, hear us out - just haul some shit around. What an extravagant concept, right? Get to work..
DISCLAIMER Do not modify or re-upload this modification without authors' permissions. Do not exploit the contents of this modification for commercial, financial or personal gain. This modification is intended for singleplayer use, but feel free to add these assets to FiveM and RageMP at your own risk as long as permissions are requested and full credits are given. We do not do FiveM or RageMP technical support.
DESCRIPTION This is a Mule with a flatbed model which was converted from SCS Software's American Truck Simulator. The truck also comes with new wheels, a rear windshield in the rear part of the cab, new rear lights, and four extras that may spawn interchangeably in the back.
CHANGELOG - 1.0 - Initial release
- 2.0 - Added a crane extra
- 2.1 - Fixed the bed position and added glass shards
- 2.2 - Changed the model name
- 2.2 - Fixed the crashing bug
- 2.3 - A few bug fixes
- 2.4 - Added a custom entry name, changed the model name and replaced the wheels and a few more bug fixes
- 3.0 - Remade the whole vehicle, now it has the flatbed model from American Truck Simulator, with a few new extras as well, added new wheels and the cab has been modified to include a window in the back, however due to the significant change to the truck, the old extras have been removed
- 3.1 - Bug fixes related to the extra cols and added shards for the rear windshield
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.