This car was based off from the "Extreme Hot Rod" from Burnout Paradise, its not the same model just a lore friendly edited version I did. Hope you like it :)
1. Download and extract the "hustler.rar" folder to your desktop using winrar or 7zip.
2. Locate to your FiveM server resources folder (Depends what drive you made it in) e.g.: C:FXServer/SERVERNAME/server-data/resources
3. Go into the "FiveM" folder then copy and paste the hustler folder to your FiveM resources folder.
4. Go to your server.cfg file and type the following line: start elegy69
5. Start your server and spawn the car "hustler"
1.Download and extract the "hustler" folder to your desktop using winrar or 7zip.
2. Open up Open IV and go to this archive: update/x64/dlcpacks/mpchristmas2017/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/mpchristmas2017.rpf/
3. Once done that go into the "SP" folder and drag the 3 hustler files to that folder location.
4. Load up GTAV and Spawn the car by its name "hustler" -- to do this you must have menyoo or simple trainer or any trainer that spawns cars.
Big engine setup
Spoiler (Looks like a dining table)
Gas Tank (Rear)
Open IV by the Open IV Team: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/openiv
Menyoo Mod by MAFINS: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp
Simple Trainer by sjaak327: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.