1) Map Builder (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/map-builder) Important !!!!!!!!!!!! or you will have nothing .. be sure it work.
2) If you had not done so already, you will need to set up the CustomMaps DLC: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/mapeditor-2-ymap-converter
3) All you need to do after that, is drop 'villa rode' inside custom_maps.rpf of the following folder (using OpenIV):
\ Mods \ update \ x64 \ dlcpacks \ CustomMaps \ dlc.rpf \ x64 \ levels \ GTA5 \ _citye \ maps \ custom_maps.rpf
installation: map editor
1) Extract villa rode.zip
2) To install the map, copy the villa rode .xml file in the root directory of GTA V.
3) Once in the game, load villa with the Map Editor